Friday, September 26, 2014

Simple and Quick School Makeup

Hi everyone, this is my first blog post ever, and I am super excited to begin blogging. To start, I am going to share with you the makeup I use when I am getting ready for school super quick.

The first thing I do in the morning is my makeup, in fact it is also my favorite thing. To start off, I use the Maybelline Fit Me concealer and apply it under my eyes and on any blemishes or red areas. After blending that in, I use my Coola matte bb cream as my foundation. It is light coverage so if you want a natural look, this product is perfect. I next use Mac's Studio Careblend pressed powder to reduce shine, and keep my foundation on all day. If I end up looking pale, Benefit's Hoola bronzer is a simple step to put some life back into your completion. The fist thing for eyes I do it use Benefit's push-up eyeliner on my top lash-line. A wing is optional but I usually don't include that in my everyday look. Before mascara, I think it is incredibly important to curl your lashes. My all-time favorite mascara is the Maybelline Rocket mascara in black. I apply it to the top lashes twice and once on the bottom to create long and voluminous lashes.

Obviously you can use variations of these products, or use whatever amount of makeup you are comfortable with. You can add to this look, and of course take away, but this is one of the simplest makeup looks, and super easy for beginners.  I will try to keeps all of my post as helpful and practical makeup and style tips. Keep reading this blog on how you can survive freshman year as a girl.
A picture of my eye using the makeup described

No comments:

Post a Comment