Friday, October 17, 2014

The Ultimate Staycation

In Utah, we get a five day break from school and call it UEA. I have friends going to California, Florida, and even one person is going to Argentina. During the weekend, Spring Break, or any day you don’t have school, sometimes it’s nice to do more than watch netflix with friends. If your parents are making you stay home this break, I have some great ideas on how you can make this break, or even any weekend feel like a vacation. 

Spa Day-When all of my friends are on vacation and I have already watched seven episodes of Desperate Housewives, I like to switch it up a little and create a spa day for myself. That usually consist of fancy water, face masks, nail painting, and of course a relaxing bubble bath. I enjoy making my own face mask to give me something else to do. My personal favorite is the rose face mask because it is super easy and can really help out your skin. I like to play the spa radio on pandora, make some cucumber-mint water and take a candle lit bubble bath with my soothing face mask on. 

Be a Tourist- Wherever you may live, I'm sure there is something beautiful to see and something exciting to do. If a tourist came to the town you live, what would they do? In Park City, Utah where I live, in the fall people come to hike, stay at the lodges, and eat at the amazing restaurants. If you can get a family member to join you, act like you have never been there before and take in the beautiful scenery.

Guardsman's Pass is a beautiful area to hike in Park City


Whatever you end up doing for your stay cation, try to unplug from the digital world, to will be worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment