Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Get Ready Quickly in the Morning

We all have the nights where you watch an extra episode of Gossip Girl the night before, making the morning seem nearly impossible. When you sleep in a little too much, I have a few simple life hacks to help you get ready super quickly, but still make it look like you tried to look presentable in the morning.

Organization-
This is an incredibly simple tip to that will help you get ready faster every single day. Instead of digging through your makeup bag every morning searching for small things like brushes or tweezers, lay it all out. I put every product I use in a cabinet in the order that I use them. I still have a makeup bag near with some products I like, but may not use everyday for school. This is also good to show you your different options in the morning so you can switch up your look, and not just wear the first thing you grab out of your bag. I usually keep two or three different brands/types of each product. For example, I have two mascaras, three eyeshadow pallets, a few concealers, etc. Also, keep a mason jar full of longer things like brushes and eyeliners. 
My cabinet full of my everyday/favorite makeup products. 


                  Get everything ready, at night-
Photo from
 http://www.image4world.com/vb/imgcache/2/23912poster.jpg

There are nights where you need to shower, finish homework, and pick out your outfit, but you decide to put it off until the morning. For me, I sleep so much better when I have everything done the night before, even if it does mean going to bed a lot later. Have your clothes and shoes out and ready, shower before bed, and pack your backpack before bed, just incase you accidentally over sleep. 




Keep it simple!

If you are the person who needs to look presentable everyday, throw on a light sweater with leggings and Uggs. If you want to have a lazy day, pick your favorite sweatshirt or T-Shrit and leggings. This is so quick and simple, plus everyone has their go to "lazy day" outfits.

If you are like me and have natural hair where you have to either straighten or curl your hair every day, there is a few solutions to speed up the process. My first suggestion is a simple side braid, or any braid. Your natural curl in your hair won't show, so there is no need to waste time with the straightener. Also, using a beach wave or sea salt spray defines your natural curl. I have mainly straight hair, but there is a little natural curl; when I use this spray, it makes it look like I have natural beach waves. It takes under a minute to style and gives you an effortless, yet beautiful look. Another plus about this product is there is plenty of options at the drug store for under five dollars. 


Photo from:
http://ak1.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-set/cid/116333222/id/wKTh5JKs4xGxEPbI6xSULw/size/y.jpg







No comments:

Post a Comment