Friday, March 27, 2015

March Favorites

March is coming to an end and I cannot believe I survived the most painful month of the year. The quarter ending and having no breaks is nearly impossible to survive through. Because of my excitement, I want to share my favorite things from the month of March.

Photo from
http://www.vans.com
Fashion-
Brass Plum Sweats- I love these sweat pants because they are so comfy you can go to be in them, plus they are so cute that you can wear them to school.
Vans sk8 Hi Shoes- I ordered these shoes and they haven't come yet but I am super excited. I've seen other people with these in black but not white, so I decided to try the white. They lo
ok super cute with just about any outfit.
Music-
Vance Joy-I've talked about this before on my blog, but I absolutely love all of Vance Joy. Playing his radio on Pandora is great music to help you relax a little before bed.
Frank Ocean- He is another great singer with a mixture of a little rap but also contemporary. Beauty-
Clinique High Impact Mascara- Not many people use this mascara and I can't figure out why. It is a great mascara that is natural looking with one coat and you can easily build upon it.
L'Orèal Magic BB Cream- This has great coverage and matches your skin color perfectly.

Food-
Trader Joes- Most places have a Trader Joes nearby, and because Utah just got one, I have been making many visits. Everything there is natural and nothing there ever tastes fake. They have such a wide variety of options there and all of it is incredibly tasty.
Hugo Coffee- Being a basic white girl, I love my Starbucks, but Hugo Coffee is a great place to go to support a local business. Obviously not everyone lives in Park City, UT where Hugo is, but going to any local coffee shop is a great place to get homework done.

Photo from http://pixshark.com/frank-ocean-album-cover.htm


Skincare-
All of the REN products have been working wonders on my skin. I use the Evercalm Gentle Cleansing Milk, Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream, and The Vita Mineral Omega 3 Serum. If you have sensitive or dry skin, I highly suggest these products.
Blogs-
"Just Another Blog"
"Head in the Clouds"
"Beauty Bets"

No comments:

Post a Comment